KAKA Large Capacity Outdoor Travel Backpack Portable Men Women Waterproof Sports Mountaineering Camping Bags For Heavy Books Laptop
- SIZE – This Laptop Backpack measures 22″H x 12″L x 7″W, Capacity: 35L, It can hold up to 17 Inch Laptop with dedicated Laptop sleeve in main compartment against from bumps and falls. It also has a USB charging port so you can easy and quick charge any of your devices so your gadgets will never run out of battery.
- EASY TO ORGANIZE YOUR BELONGS – 4 zipper pockets, 2 sides mesh pockets, 1 laptop sleeve, 2 small inner pockets and 2 pen loops, provides a separated space for your Laptop, textbooks, magazines, iPhone, iPad, pen, keys, wallet, books, clothes, bottle and more.
- TOP QUALITY WATER RESISTANT LAPTOP BACKPACK – Our Backpack is made of heavy duty and water resistant oxford fabric, ultra-durable and sturdy. The lining is water-resistant polyester which keeps your items dry.
- COMFORT – Effortlessly carry your laptop and accessories, wherever you are thanks to our honeycomb mesh sponge, breathable pack pad which forms a suspension system to protect your back from discomfort and to encourage maximum support. Bag boasts thick padded adjustable straps with a chest strap buckle.
- PERFECT FOR MANY OCCASIONS – It is very attractive and perfect for college, school, business, travel, short hiking, camping and outdoor activities.
- Brand Name: KAKA
- Model Number: 2020
- Main Material: Polyester
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Capacity: 35 Litre
- Backpack Measurement: 33x18x57CM
- Weight: 1.3KGS
- Color: Black,Blue,Amy green
Hale Steele –
Good quality and fine work. Extremely good value for the price (you would pay at least double price for a same backpack from Northface). The seller even gave a small digit lock with it – alas I have no use for the lock. Anyway it is a good backpack. Highly recommended
Walker Raman –
Excellent backpack, i recommend!
Construction seems solid. Has a ton of room for everything. This is my every day carry. Hold all the stuff I want to have with me to the office including the laptop with a few accessories. Ample room to fit much more. Straps are solid even at the stitching where it is sewn to the bag. I have had issues previously with other bags ripping at the stitch where the carry straps meet the bag. This one seems like it will last. Power option is a great idea if you have a power brick to use.
Rich P –
This is a refreshing surprise, a backpack that ACTUALLY fits the advertised size of 17.3! The pictures attached are of my EVGA SC 17, which is a 17.3 laptop. This backpack is long rather than wide, and with the SC 17 loaded inside, there is at least 2 inches (~5 cm) of clearance such that you don’t have the edges of the laptop zip around the zipper. Both the laptop pad and the bottom are actually padded. This is a one major chamber backpack which has two outer pockets that are not as wide as the main chamber for peripheries. There is a water bottle attachment and a charging port with an internal battery attachment (battery not included). The main draw is the laptop chamber, and it will fit your gaming or desktop replacement laptop.
N. Jones –
I finally threw in the towel on the search for the perfect tote. The bottom line is that I carry too much stuff for it to ever be comfortable with that weight on my shoulder. I bought this pack in stead and have been super happy with it. It’s tall but not too deep, so it stores a lot while maintain a more professional silhouette. The pockets keep your stuff organized and ample padding on the back and shoulders keep you comfortable even when wearing it for a long walk to your gate at the airport. I was a little worried about the size of the side pockets but they expand enough to fit a wide mouth Hydro Flask (40 oz pictured). Interior pockets hold pens, a phone, power blocks and even a kindle in its case. Also love the iPad pocked next to the laptop compartment. Plus I can anchor a coat or sweatshirt to the outside. 6 months in, it’s still looking great and I very much appreciated the water resistance on this rainy morning. Very pleased with my purchase and would definitely do it again!
The backpack is large, well made, and extremely comfortable to carry. The only issue I have is with the straps that will get loose with the slightest pull.
this back pack is amazing, the material looks very tough and lasting. i’m very picky when it comes to paying for the right price and i can get cheap on the stuff i buy but this bag looks like a $200 and i’m more than happy with it. only one thing they can do to improve their brand is by putting their logo brand on the bag, it would make it look more badass and people will wonder what kind of bag it is will want to buy the product.